Financial Peace University
Every Wednesday, from 02/06/2019 to 04/03/2019, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
It’s no fun living paycheck to paycheck. Enjoy your money without owing it to someone else.
- Learn to control your money and prepare for the future.
- Get proactive! Build an emergency fund and invest with confidence.
- Create a helpful budget that works for you AND your spouse. Learn to plan, save and grow together.
CBC will offer this class beginning Wednesday, February 6 at
6:30pm.This class will feature newly revised videos and an all-new workbook. Special pricing ($100) is available for those who register through CBC. (use link below)
- Need Childcare? Contact the church office.
- Don't know if you want to commit? Come to the first class and see what it's all about! You can order your materials in time for the next class!
(Financial Assistance is available upon request. Contact the church office, 402.339.7857 for more information.)