SAVE YOUR SEAT!
You may now choose to worship in-person with others at CBC! But it will certainly be a unique experience. Here are some guidelines we’ll follow:
- In returning to in-person worship, we will follow social distancing guidelines.
- No nursery, Discovery (children’s church), Sunday School or youth/adult Bible classes will be offered at this time.
- While masks are not required, consider using one for the safety of others. If you wish, you may remove your mask during worship.
- In order to create a safe environment, we will have limited seating with adequate space between households in our worship center and in room 201.
- You must register for worship by using the link provided below. When you reserve your seat online, indicate how many will attend from your household so we can SAVE YOUR SEAT(s) for you. You will be given the option of attending either the 8:30am or 10:30am worship service, in either the worship center or room 201. (Both of these venues will abide by the social distancing guidelines.)
- As you arrive, please use the main doors into the lobby. Plan to go directly to the worship center or room 201. A host/hostess will help you find the seat reserved for you.
- At the conclusion of our worship time, you will be dismissed by rows. We encourage you to take time to share with others in the parking lot. We will not be able to remain in the worship center or gather in the lobby or hallways.
For Your Safety:
We are taking steps of precaution to ensure that our building is safe for your family:
- Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. No handshakes or hugs, please.
- No Bibles or pens will be available. We will continue to use the E-bulletin. No offering will be received.
- We will maintain social distancing in our services and as we enter and exit the building.
- We will live-stream/record the 8:30 worship service for real-time viewing or for watching on-demand.
- If you are sick or at risk, please worship with us online. This includes:
- The elderly
- Those with underlying medical conditions
- Family members who live with elderly people or those who are at risk
- Those who have access to those at risk in nursing institutions
- Those who have or live with someone who has upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms (fever, cough or sore throat, shortness of breath)
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
RESERVE YOUR SEAT HERE