Associate Pastor Job Description
Associate Pastor of Discipleship
The Associate Pastor is responsible for oversight of a comprehensive adult discipleship plan, consistent with the mission and vision of CBC.
- Preach regularly, approximately 15 Sundays each year.
- Teach in small groups, classes, and other ministry settings.
- Administer overall adult discipleship strategy using, but not limited to:
- Small groups
- Men’s ministry
- Adult Bible Classes
- Disciple leaders of small groups and men’s ministries for spiritual growth and effectiveness in their volunteer roles.
- Participate in staff meetings. Communicate goals and objectives.
- Keep the church calendar current with small-group ministry information.
- Assist in pastoral duties (public services, visitations, and other ministries) as requested/needed.