Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
To Know Christ Intimately and Share Him Lovingly.
Our Core Values
learn and live out God's truth
- God tells us about Himself in the Bible. We believe we can understand what He wants us to know. That's why we use every avenue possible to teach God's word and apply the truth of Scripture to our lives, placing ourselves under
it'sauthority in order to become more like Christ.
- "All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17
honor and submit to God
- Through both our individual, private time with the Lord, and our corporate, public worship, we declare that God is God and worthy of our worship. Worship that is genuine, consistent with Scripture and in prayerful dependence on the Spirit.
"And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying, 'To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever'. " Revelation 5:13
talk about the Savior
- We see worth in each individual soul because all people are created in God's image and loved by Him. For that reason, we desire to share Jesus in work and deed, so that who do not know Jesus as their Savior might become eternally secure through faith in Him.
- "Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of every opportunity. Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person." Colossians 4:5-6
connect with other believers
- God didn't design us to live the Christian life on our own. Rather, we are to invest in the lives of fellow believers through authentic relationships which hold us accountable to others in the body of Christ.
- "Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love, being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace." Ephesians 4:1-3
- God calls every believer to a life of service. Knowing we are accountable to Him and desiring to follow Jesus' example, we invest time and energy in showing love and meeting the needs of those in our circles of influence.
- "As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to
whombelongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen." I Peter 4: 10-11